Phone (09) 307 0333

4 3 2

Corporate and personal travel, Auckland

A complete travel management service:
for corporate travel & personal journeys.

Canadian ETA

Thu Oct. 29th 2015

Travellers to Canada, or transiting, will require an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorisation) from 15th March 2016.  Exceptions are those travelling on a US passport or those with a valid visa.  New Zealand passport holders will need an ETA for Canada.

More informatin here