|Refreshed, revitalised and re-open The day of re-opening after our 6 month closure is finally here. The mood is a heady mix of relief and excitement. We were closed for 28 weeks and it feels more than wonderful to have our beloved guests coming back to our island paradise. Whilst you've been gone, we have done so much work - nearly F$20 million worth and this is on top of the extensive renovations at VOMO in 2015. Much of it will look like the VOMO you are familiar with, whilst other areas are totally new. There's no time like a closure to add those extra special touches you knew would enhance the guest experience but never had the opportunity to work on. |
So let's focus on what is new.
* Gardens everywhere have been re-imagined and re-planted, using more native tropical species
* A smart new VOMO van to transport guests around island
* Arrival to our Reception is a safer option, bypassing the Kids Village entrance and arriving at our beautiful new water feature
* A new Reception area provides an enhanced arrival experience and better functionality for our Front Office team
* A cold larder room at the restaurant is a welcome addition for food to be displayed in a temperature controlled environment.
* New decking around the swimming pool and Vuda Bar, provides additional seating and dining options and new decking at Ocean Play
* Hillside Villas now feature large sliding doors for greater accessibility and vistas.
* New tennis court surface
* Outdoor play equipment at Kids Village