“A customer is the most important visitor in our premises. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption of our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider to our business. He is a part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us an opportunity to do so.” - Mahatma Gandhi (1890)
With the world at your door, the only limit is your imagination.
Time for a holiday? Need a break?
- Beach & sun
- A romantic break
- Family holiday
- Ski trip
- Luxury Escape
The Accent on Travel team are experts in organising your personal travel. That is because first and foremost we are travellers - we work, live, think, breathe, sleep and dream travel.
We love to ensure your down time escape from your busy corporate world is all organised for you so you can relax and enjoy.
With the world at your door, the only limit is your imagination so let us know your dream and we will help you to make it a reality.
What our clients have to say:
- I just wanted to jump in and say a massive THANK YOU for your invaluable help with organizing all of this. You've crafted a spectacular itinerary and there's no way we could be doing all of this without you. We really appreciate your guidance and organizational super skills! I'll let Ryan continue to manage the rest of the logistics and payment details but I just wanted to let you know how fantastic we think you are - Lucinda East
- I have to say, that you have done it yet again Nicola. This town is simply incredible – haven’t even scratched the surface and already all our heads are on a swivel. Prefect hotel for us in the exact right location - John
- I am writing in praise of one of your employees. Kelly Showler is a fantastic agent. She was very helpful when I was booking (and changing dates several times) my flight to Australia. She was always professional, patient and friendly, but the day she really went above and beyond the call of duty was I was leaving for Aussie Friday 17 April! I had a great holiday, and really appreciated everything Kelly did for me throughout the whole experience, and especially during that nerve trip to the airport. You have a wonderful employee and I think it is important to let businesses know when they get it right. Thanks again for a well organised trip, and please thank Kelly for being there during the crunch time! - Liz
- It is all very well jetting yourself to key places, but it is the "in between" bits that can make or break a trip. The staff at Accent on Travel are whizz women at getting the details right. Putting you in the hotel in exactly the best location for your interests (we went to the Pantheon every one of five days in Rome just because it was round the corner); organising train tickets so you don't have to queue at grotty stations; booking tickets for off-the-beaten-track concerts --- and even checking on a wait list for a star performer so often that when I arrived at the counter to see if we were in luck, the woman almost shouted: "Nicola Thomas! She never stops emailing me. You are so lucky to have a travel agent like that." I couldn't agree more. (We got the tickets and the concert was a highlight.) We like dealing with everyone else in the office too. Bravo! and Thank you. -- Trish Gribben
- We are having such an amazing time and have extended our stay another day. The weather has been divine since we arrived. This sure is an amazing island. Thank you both again - we love having you looking after us! - GInny